The guys at Sonic Charge left this message at their blog regarding their new product “Permut8”:
“In an attempt to make life a bit more exciting we are currently beta testing two new releases simultaneously. One is a VST/AU called Permut8. You can see and hear it on our home page if you manage to solve the puzzle first. We don’t give anything for free here at Sonic Charge, not even screenshots or demo tracks : ). ”
All right… So I did had an exciting moment solving the puzzle but when I did get to hear what this exciting toy* is capable of doing I had to make a video:
So that was really cool! It seems to be a really powerful tool, and we still have more stuff to hear from this full-of-awesomeness-machine.
I already have some questions and comments for the Sonic Charge team:
- How did you manage to do something that cool?
- What does the bottom panel its supposed to be?
- The integer, fraction, step mask, substract labels probably scares you if you’ve only used “traditional” plugins… but I’m just trying to figure out what will they do…
- The NOP, AND, MUL, OSC, RND, OR, XOR, MSK, SUB labels makes me think that you will summon little aliens by their names and you’ll be able to control them via MIDI!
- Those switches makes me want to play and tweak the damn thing right now!
Visit the sexy** guys/aliens at:
*Just kidding its not a toy, but I really wish that I had one like that…
**Just kidding again…
Suscribe for more exciting news!