Image-Line is pleased to announce FL Studio Mobile is now available from your local App Store. There are two FL Studio Mobile applications:
- FL Studio Mobile: For iPhone & iPod Touch, G3 & G4 with Retina display support – $14.99 introductory and $19.99 after
- FL Studio Mobile HD: For iPad 1 & 2 – $19.99 introductory and $24.99 after
FL STUDIO MOBILE KEY FEATURES
- Load and extend projects in the FL Studio desktop version
- Resizable, stackable piano keys & reconfigurable drum-pads
- Stuffed with FL Studio quality instruments, drum kits & loop files
- 99-track sequencer, Piano roll editor & Step sequencer
- WAV, MIDI & FLM (project) import/export
- iPad HD version, iPhone 4 Retina Display support
- Compatible with the Akai SynthStation 25
Just go to the App Store and if you have an iPhone/iPod Touch FL Studio Mobile OR if you have an iPad FL Studio Mobile HD.
FL STUDIO MOBILE FAQ
What about Android OS? It’s on the roadmap, stop nagging! We have a development team working on a low-latency Android audio-engine and there are many screen resolutions and device specifications to consider, it’s not as simple as you may think 🙂
Does this mean FL Studio on Mac OSX soon? FL Studio Mobile is not a port of the Windows version of FL Studio. It is the product of a completely separate development team, and code, so FL Studio Mobile, while compatible with FL Studio has no impact on FL Studio development and vice versa.
Can I load my own samples? Not in version 1.0. We plan to enable user uploads in a future update.
Can I use VSTs? No, iOS does not support VSTs and frankly the devices it runs on don’t have the CPU power to perform the synthesis you are used to on a desktop. FL Studio Mobile uses high quality sample based instruments made from Image-Line plugins and sample packs.